Building on a 20 year proven track record of leadership development, we partner with foundations, government agencies, and nonprofit intermediaries to ensure today’s social sector leaders posses the knowledge, skills, and inner resources needed to navigate an era of profound change and uncertainty.
Our cohort-based leadership and management training is custom designed to help our client’s constituents (e.g., grantees, service providers) realize their vision and goals. Using a culturally aware approach, we strengthen individual and organizational capacity to achieve greater impact. Our services include:
- Design and delivery of leadership programs;
- Formation of peer groups and learning communities; and
- Design and delivery of program evaluation.
Our current program clients include:
- Building Healthy Communities, a 10-year, place-based initiative of The California Endowment in 14 communities across California;
- Contra Costa Leadership Institute, a two-year, team-based leadership program sponsored by The Thomas J. Long Foundation, The San Francisco Foundation, Y&H Soda Foundation, and others.
What sets us apart is the combination of approaches that we apply as needed:
- Adaptive: We customize our curriculum to each cohort, and to each cohort member, providing intensive staff support.
- Contextual: LeaderSpring embraces an “action learning” focus, providing customized opportunities for clients to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real-time challenges specific to their agencies.
- Continuous: Our program offers up to two years of goal-setting, training, mentoring, inner work, and networking to help ensure participants achieve their goals.
- Collective: Drawing from our belief that leadership must be cultivated at all levels of an organization and community, we nurture an ecosystem approach whereby leaders collaborate across issues and silos. Our clients benefit from continuing education and a lifelong network, now comprising 250 alumni and Fellows in the SF Bay Area, and more than 250 veteran, mid-career, and emerging leaders statewide.
- Diverse: All program offerings are delivered by a multi-cultural team and integrate the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion. The diversity of our trainees in terms of organizational mission, leadership tenure, size of agency, and ethnicity, make it possible to deeply mine their talents, knowledge and wisdom for the benefit of all participating leaders.
Our Consulting Clients:
For more information, contact Safi Jiroh, Director of Programs
email@example.com or (510) 286-8949